AHS School Site Council is the governing body of our school that reviews, develops and approves the proposed Single Plan for Student Achievement, and then provides ongoing review of the implementation of the plan with the principal, teachers and other school staff members.
During our meetings, Site Council members...
- examine student achievement data
- determine new SMART Goals based on analysis and discussion of the data
- approve new courses and texts in response to presentations from teachers
- hear progress reports from various committees
- discuss the impact of policies and budget on student performance
- review plans for site improvement projects and safety.
We are in need of two parent volunteer committee members for the 2013-14 school year.
School Site Council meets once a month after school on the third Wednesday of the month.
If you are interested in volunteering for Site Council, please email: email@example.com